I'm freaking out and need your advice 😰(long story again..)?

So I met this guy on an app and he messaged me first, we clicked very well and had A LOT in common. We are both lonely people that get really depressed sometimes and we understood each other. We fell in love with each other and he is VERY sensitive, he's had a fucked up past. He'd always say he loved me and we really cared about each other. Oh by the way we live far away so we were just online dating for a while. The past few days I noticed he was talking short towards me and I was worried a little as to why he was. Everything was great today but then he broke up with me and I was crying and my emotions were spilling out, my friend chimed in and told him off because he was worried for me. While my emotions were spilling out to him on how I felt he texted me saying "I'm done bye" then "I'm leaving for good", now he is sucidal frequently and I was the only person there for him so when he said that I freaked out! It's been like an hour and he hasn't responded, I'm so worried that he might have killed himself. What should I do 😭
20
3