I'm freaking out and need your advice 😰(long story again..)?

So I met this guy on an app and he messaged me first, we clicked very well and had A LOT in common. We are both lonely people that get really depressed sometimes and we understood each other. We fell in love with each other and he is VERY sensitive, he's had a fucked up past. He'd always say he loved me and we really cared about each other. Oh by the way we live far away so we were just online dating for a while. The past few days I noticed he was talking short towards me and I was worried a little as to why he was. Everything was great today but then he broke up with me and I was crying and my emotions were spilling out, my friend chimed in and told him off because he was worried for me. While my emotions were spilling out to him on how I felt he texted me saying "I'm done bye" then "I'm leaving for good", now he is sucidal frequently and I was the only person there for him so when he said that I freaked out! It's been like an hour and he hasn't responded, I'm so worried that he might have killed himself. What should I do 😭

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably in a depressed state right now. He may be using it to ask for your attention even he told you it was over. He may not mean it.

Just let him know that you are there for him.

PD: I take meds for this kind of things. I know how he may feel.

• Thanks for the advice. He said I was perfect and that he'd never had someone that cared and loved him, and that I was the only reason he was alive. I just hope he answers so I know he's ok

• Yes, it may happen one day for him to be in a state of gratitude and say that and one day think that he all alone and to want to break up from everything.

Tell him to seek medical care. If he is really depressed he needs it

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be going through something's right now and he could feel like he needs to push everyone away.

I'm so sorry that you are hurting, but I don't think you could do anything for him. Maybe if you knew a couple of his friends you could call them and tell them that you are worried. But from where you stand, I don't see anything that you can do other then tell people who are closer to where he lives.

Maybe he just needs time to think on his own? Just text him or leave him a voice mail telling him that you aren't leaving, and you are always here for him. He needs to know that he is cared for.

What Guys Said 19

• Lol.. killed himself! joke of the cent! relax.. he will pignyoy back when he feels.. as of now he's a definite fucked up It.. don't even bother to ask anything to him now.. he shall automatically respond soon.. then you put your point.. have patience.. all d best!

• if you truly TRULY think that he may kill himself call the police and tell them you are worried about a suicidal person and they can drive by his place.

• Nothing. Its just an insecure as fuck guy talking. He won't kill himself. Trying to control you to come back.

• Dont worry, he didn't do anything senseless.
    Now i think this long distance thing is hurting him and he had to let go, before it became too much to bear.
    If you contact him, it will just make it harder for him.
    Take some time off , to clear your head, and get over him. Im sorry it had to be this way 😑

• here's a tip: if he's not a country away from you or a state kf you're American, dont do long distance, it fucking hurts no matter how long you try to keep it strong. I had been with someone for 9 months (long distancw) and we both fell into bad depression. its mostly pain if you try.

but what do i know you might be stromg enough :P

• i am not sure but the feeling i am getting here is that he is being intentionally cruel to you. maybe it makes him feel powerful to elicit such a strong response to you. his behavior doesn't seem indicative of someone who actually cares about you

• Babe, I told you that time itself. He is not good for you. He is so selfish and just thinking about you girl. He will not die, you can believe me now.

• if what you're saying is true, first thing you should probably do is try calling him using someone else's number and make sure that he's alright. because it may be something serious as you say he's been dealing with depression problems. so, do that.

• its a game dont fall for it

• You were right. He played me all along, god I'm so heartbroken 😣

• no the " im going kill myself " that is hopping you come runing back to him is what i really ment he doesn't need a girlfriend to fix he's problems he needs professional help

• Sounds like a catfish or someone desperate for attention and love. Seems manipulative for sure tho

• Tell his friends or family to get him help.

• not anything you can do. unless you know for sure where he lives , address and the like. than i'd call the police in that city and have them do a well fair check

• Tell his friends or family to get him help he neads doctors an youbnite neadcsane help cuz of this to

• Maybe you could call the cops in his area to check on him

• Oh my... How far is he from you? Do you have his family's or friend's contact number?

• Im sorry but you can't do anything. Seems like a lost cause to me. You can't save everyone.

• oh shit...

• if you know where he lives call the police in his town and ask them to check on him

• u r worried about a guy hum u met via social app?

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably lying for attention. You don't know him for real and he could be anyone. Don't get so emotional over someone you've never met or knew in person. I've dealt with a ton of people "online" who pull that fake suicidal, depression shit because they starve for attention. Its not cool and its not something to fall for. He sounds suspicious and weird.

• I think that you should call the cops in his area

• He ended up playing with my heart. I just found out and I'm really fucking heartbroken man 😞