How can I tell my ex that I miss her and still like her without sounding desperate?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he has a right to tell her he's mind. .. y'all telling him to get over her. .. I'm sure uve been in he's shoes once. ... Just keep talking to her casually and from her actions you'll know if she still feels for you and then from there u can take the lead

• I want to do it but she is on vacation in Florida right now until Thursday or Friday. I want to text her that I hope she is having a good time and that she is being safe and still care about her and miss her as a friend. I also want to try to work things out with her when she gets back. I want to do it so it makes sense but I don't know if I should. I don't want to ruin her vacation because of my text.

• No. She never did. It's fine.

• I guess you just try to move on. .. cus she has obviously

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• You can't. Tbh. If she doesn't feel the same, she will take as desperate.

• you dont really have to be straight open about it, just try talking to her more and more and slowly getting more open with her, compliment her and stuff, trust me she will see that you still like her, just a bit effort and time but dont take it toooo far
    good luck

• girls appreciate actions more then words

• u should man

• but think well its all up to u
      whatever u feel is right

• She is your ex. You got to get over her.
    You are not supposed to feel for her nor tell her about your feelings , because it will eventually make you look desperate.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her you miss her. Say what's on your heart.