Is it ok that my ex is deleting all my family and friends from facebook?

i felt pissed and mad.

he still want to talk to me but he do this make me mad... i mean.. is it logic? i feel disrespectful

726

Most Helpful Guy

• by all sense off the word no. that is a spiteful and childish thing to do.

What Guys Said 25

• When I break up with someone, I go no contact. I send a message to the FB friends who are primarily her friends and I tell them, "We are breaking up for reasons I will keep private. I don't want anyone to feel that they must take sides but I really don't want to hear from her or about her, so the easiest way to handle this is to unfriend you. This is not being done for any reason that reflects on my relationship with you. If you really want to remain friends with me on FB, let me know and I will not unfriend you. Otherwise, I will do that in the next few days. I have enjoyed knowing you and I wish you good luck in all your endeavors."

• It's a natural thing to do. When your only connection to someone is gone there is no point in staying friends with them.

• He's your ex, you are no longer together. Is not strange to cut all ties with someone. Why do you care that he is deleting you and your family. It seems you haven't moved on yet.

• because he text me.. we still talk therefore i think him deleting my relatives is disrespectful.. therefore i found a better solution :) i decided to ignore him and dont want to argue anymore :) he cut ties.. so will i :) best of both world hahaha

• Not the nicest thing but it is a normal response.

• I would do the same! I think it's pretty normal! I don't understand some girls that even try to get me connected with their ex boy friend!!! I don't give a F about your ex! Put that in your head LOL. I was not talking about you, just some of the girls!

• hahahhahahaha well i have no idea about that then hahahaha.. women and men are both weirdos anyway

• We all are. It's just that if someone is not like me for example, I'd think that the other one is weird!

• It is logical to delete them. He doesn't want or need any connection with them if he's not dating you

• He shouldn't be sending mixed signals, And it's rude to delete everyone unless he respectfully gives you a good reason prior

• Yes that will happen with exes relationships , not much you can do about it.

• I think he is doing his thing. Maybe right, maybe not. But you should not think about it. And if he still wants to talk to you then ask straight!

• Cutting connections like that is normal.

• He could be doing it out of spite.. if has really connected with some of the family he'll probably wish he hadn't...
    In the heat of a breakup we don't always think rationally...

• Wait, is your ex deleting friends and family from their account or yours?

• Probably because he doesn't want to think of you

• it's time to avoid him😉

• Only if the family is not saportive

• Yeah that's okay... Its his life and he can decide who he wants to be apart of it.

• I'm living the same thing as you do, except that she deleted me too except my mother. I'm mad and pissed and this is an okay thing to do. I mean you are no longer with him. He is no longer part of your family and doesn't need to keep them around.

• he delete my parents my relative.. etc which make me pissed... why? whats the agenda? his parents didn't do this.. or is his fucking girlfriend say so i get so mad you know... so mad that i want to scold his fucking cheating girlfriend -.- urghhh im so pissed

• :/ i need to get over him.. he is a faggot

• Yup! You can do it! But i know it will be hard... :(

• seems like caring about useless shit

• Why do you mind what your ex does on facebook?

• people still use Facebook

• Change your password

• for what?

• Ya because it is totally up to your ex how he or she wants to end up being free from these stressful stuff !!

• A few weeks before my ex broke up with me she said that if we ever broke up she'd be pissed off I talked to any of her friends at all (she said nothing about family but I assumed it would be the same). I unfriended all of her friends and family from facebook when she dumped me to avoid drama and she was wondering why?

If I ended things on good terms with my ex I would probably have left her and her friends and family as friends on my facebook. The fact that she was rude and disrespectful about leaving me, and on top of that she made it clear before hand that she'd want me to leave everyone in her lofe alone is why I unfriended everyone.

• that faggot ditched me.. with that bitch i dont know why he must delete everthing.. even our picture.. fine its ok but then why he still want to talk to me.. as in dirty talk.. make me soo sooo mad

• well he ditch me :) .. prolly his new girlfriend ask him to do so i think

• Yeah he's not worth your time

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes their your ex, what did you expect?

• He's your ex why do you even care? It's normal for him to delete all the things who have a bound with you.

• he just wants to have a clean slate. who cares?

• That can go both ways. If he feels the need to really get over you and free himself, he may do that. Then he may just be spiteful or its something he has going on he doesn't want them to see. It could be where he's like I'm done and that's with you and anyone connected to you. If he was close with some of your family and friends, maybe he's just being spiteful and he's still hurt and doesn't want to see them posting anything about you possibly dating someone else etc.

• the problem its the opposite.. he ditch me -.- he have a girlfriend -.- so what is his agenda? i find it fucking rude

• He's doing that to remove everything about you from his mind.

• You've already broken up so it's ok if he wants to cut all ties so to speak. Agreed it is a really childish and silly thing to do but don't worry about it. He's you're EX!

• No. It's not ok. It's not his FB

• Maybe I read this wrong. If it's his own FB then yeah, it's ok. I thought you meant on yours.
      Sorry