Leaving a 'toxic' relationship?

So this isn't technically a break up but it is technically the 'break-up' of my friendship, I moved in with my best friend when we both went to the same college so as far as we were concerned living together had to happen and in the beginning, it was a massive adjustment but I tried to make it work but now five months down the line I'm losing weight, I'm losing my hair, living with her has literally has taken a physical strain on me. Recently we had a massive fight were as normal she put all the blame on me and I just gave up so I went and spoke to management and asked to move out and they've agreed that I should my parents of course want me out of the flat but now that I've told her that I'm done and leaving she gone absolutely AWOL. My thoughts on moving would be that it would save our friendship to some extent but now she's just removed me from all social media accounts (would never have any retribution and stoop to her level) and I'm still in the flat, I don't move for a while but she's making it even more of soul sucking pit than what it was. And maybe I'm not the greatest of people to live with either but it's just reached that point we're It's now a toxic relationship. I guess this wasn't really a question but a vent, but it would be nice and appreciated if someone could see what I've done as justifiable or just some advice in dealing with this I mean she's been my rock for the last six years she knows all my secrets, she's seen me at my best and worst and now I'm leaving so maybe I am the bad guy maybe I should have tried harder.

Most Helpful Guy

• hey, u don't belong to some place where u r not prioritized. u lost weight u had fight and now u r blaming to some extent urself for the mess. just don't, let her apologize if u even care and let go if she won't

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to do what's best for you, if the living situation is impacting your health then you change your living situation. I'd try and make it as easy for her as I could, giving plenty of notice or continue paying rent for a few weeks so she isn't left in a bind but that's being generous.
    You're only responsible for your actions and behaviour, if she's choosing to take this as a personal attack and throw away your history that's her choice. I wouldn't react, just wish her well when you see her and leave it at that

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• just get out of there, it's not worth it at all.