Ex boyfriend new girlfriend?

i really love my ex. he has a girlfriend now and i hurt him pretty bad and i was the one who broke up with him but he messaged me apologizing and saying he does miss me. but he's being loyal to her still he just misses me and he said we still have a chance to be back together. i just needed to say it and i miss him it sucks.

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 1

• First, he shouldn't be dating another girl if he still loves you, he's going to break another girls heart.