Want suggestions about my relationship?

hai my name is raj. i want some suggestions about my relationship. i love a girl and we were in relationship for 5 but for last 1 one year i went to other city for some work and due that our we can't spend that much of time with her on phone... due to this she think that i not love her but in real i am working so hard so i can give her a good life in future. My girlfriend started working in a company where she make some new friends who were manipulates my girlfriend mind over my relationship. one day due some reason we fight and we didn't talk for 4 days. when i called her on 5th day she was very angry because one of her colleagues in office start manipulates her that i am using her i don't love her. That guys is in love with my girlfriend so he got chance to destroy our relationship. He told her that i called him and abused him even he told her that i say many bad words about her. Due to this she starts hating me breakup with me and starts relationship with that guy. I love her so much but i can explain my situation to her because of that guy. what i will i do...
Want suggestions about my relationship?
Add Opinion