It's Been 3 Months... Do I Really Care?

I broke up with my ex exactly 3 months ago. He is horrible for me and I couldn't see our future's combining. I wasn't sad or upset at all until I found out two weeks ago that he is seeing someone new. Now I'm bothered and jealous. Is this normal? I feel like I'm letting it bother me more than it should... possibly because I decided not to jump into a new relationship (which I could have). But now I'm annoyed that my ex was able to move on so quickly. Though before he decided to make things "official" with his new girl he made sure that I didn't want him back.. I said no. He knew I was jealous though. Is this what he wants?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. I think it's odd he asked you if you wanted him back. Maybe some part of him is angry about the break up and this is his way of getting you to notice his new relationship. It all feels kinda premeditated. Like his odd way of coping with the loss of you.

But I'm the end he's bad for you, as you said and it's completely normal to feel jealous. I know I have before. So don't sweat it. If he could move on so quickly then perhaps the relationship wasn't really working in the first place. You deserve better. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Just that he is trying to move on. How your feeling is normal cause maybe you still saw him as a back up plan or a possibility of getting back together someday. It will go away.

• no you dont

What Girls Said 1

• No !! Do I care? Nope