Ex texts "hey sweetheart" after a month of not talking. I say hi how's it going... and he ignores me. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's testing the waters and probably going to ask your for something or just trying to feel you out. I'd block him and be done with that. All it's going to do is making you crazy.

What Guys Said 3

• he's just playing again

• Don't worry about it. he's your ex. Just don't talk to him all together

• @akadatank44 well I ruined that by texting back lol

• I meant going forward and not to worry or question this he's an ex for a reason. he's history and try to move on. Him and you texting won't help you move on from him.

• i had an ex do the same thing with via hangout. i ended up blocking her

• @Walmatt he told one of my friends we were still together 😒

• @walmatt well that means a lot!! So can I ask if your ex ever tried to contact you again? If mine does, do I just ignore it? Thanks again for all your help and just knowing I'm not alone

• @Omgtxangelbaby ever since i blocked her from contacting me via hangout. I hadn't heard from her again. If you truly want to have no part with the ex, you could block him for either calling, texting, instragram, fb messaging, twitter and so on.

What Girls Said 2

• Either he didn't mean to text you or he's seeing if he can use you

• I wouldn't have texted back in first place