Why does my ex husband text me?

my ex husband and I have been divorced since 2014 and every now and then I get text messages from him wanting pictures of me but he is in a relationship with a woman that he has been with for a year. why do y'all think he still texts me?

025

Most Helpful Guy

• because you allowed to now you should change your phone number and stay away from him you and him were divorced he's in a relationship he does not need to be texting you and unless you have children together he shouldn't be in contact with you at all.

What Guys Said 24

• He is still stuck in the past and regrets getting a divorce. He also has hope that maybe you guys will get back together. He also has insecurities and can't move on which this explains him still being single. Stop texting him. the sooner you do the sooner it will help him move on.

• Because you allow it

• I have to allow it because if I make a reply he will have some type of hope that I made an acknowledgement

• You need to block him

• maybe he's not getting everything he needs from her or maybe he needs an ego boost and being able to get pics might make him feel better about himself

• Because he wants to keep you on the side just to fuck/get pics from.

• he gets shut down every time and still continues to text.

• 😂😂 definitely not a bad idea lol.

• I thought so myself 😂😂

• i still text my ex... cause she was my best friend for over 10 years but i dont ask for pics... he's crissing the line

• Well the fact is he might still be trying to keep you as an option up his sleeve. Be weary of him, as he could try the break up sympathy sex with you.(Especially since he's asking for your pictures).

I don't know him or what led to your divorce... but I think deep down somewhere he must be kicking himself for letting a girl like you get away. And so just keep an eye out.

Either that or he is showing your pics to her to make her jealous.. Meh! That's all I can think of.

• Cause you fucking reply

• Maybe he wants a side chick?
    Do you send him pics?

• Man are curious individuals. There must be something on you that he don't find anywhere else.
    source: I'm a boy

• He is unable to make decisions in his life.

• Why do you still have his number? Why don't you block his number? I don't know about you but that would be a fix to your problem. Maybe your pussy was that damn good. He can't forget it.

• I'm guessing he's still thinking of you and jerking off thinking. Likely while his wife's in the bed room. He on the couch. I did that in last relationship. Rather jerk then give it yo the new f2f

• Probably either because he misses you and still has feelings for you, or the other more realistic answer would be that he just wants to see your body am nothing else

• Sometimes it's happen that you want something better I'm life so you try to move on from past, however when you found nothing...
    So you come back on previous things, and look for back up,
    It's like you doesn't know what you want actually

• for fuck I guess

• Cuz of what you once shared

• For sex maybe

• Because you answer them

• Because he's a horny dog. I know because I used to be like that. Give him nothing.

• because you are beautiful, and he know that !

• Not all men still communicate with their ex , you need to be
    more stronger and tell him that you wish not to communicate
    with him and if he refuses , you can get him on harassment
    by communication.

• because you're hot

• you allow him to

• He wants to establish a "Booty" relationship - aka "f#ck friends".

What Girls Said 0