Would the ex eventually call me?

My ex broke up with me. He didn't out rite say this but I pretty much figured It's basically because he wanted to do his own thing, pretty sure there was another girl or girls, but still said he wanted to be friends. Of course I wasn't having none of that. It's been two months and I haven't heard from him and as much as I miss him and do want to talk to him I refuse to call him and also because to me this was his choice . I was just wondering how likely is it that down the line would call me?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't hold your breath. The relationship is over and you made it clear you didn't want to be friends. I can't see him calling you unless he gets desperate in the future and is looking for a rebound.

• Totally agree with this guy...DO NOT hold your breath...he isn't. Go have fun with some new guys...and besides...NO GUY WANTS TO BE A GIRL'S FRIEND...they have plenty of GUY friends. He was just trying to soften the blow. If you still want to say what's up after a year...go ahead...still don't hold your breath if he doesn't answer...but I'd wait a year.

• See and this is another thing I don't understand. We had a relationship. I wasn't just a whatever gir. We went away on trips for the weekend or I stayed at his house the weekends. I met some of his friends some of his family. We got close, spent a lot of time together. All of a sudden its nothing. How can it be so easy for him cause its not for me.

What Guys Said 1

• try going for coffee and keeping in friendly and casual. he will forget about you if your gone completely but don't ever ever ever let him know that you want him back. just that you are really happy for him.

What Girls Said 4

• why would you want him to eventually call if he has girl or girlfriends just move on he wants to do his own thing he's done girl didn't call you in two months move on

• The faster you move on with your life, the faster he will want you back!

• Probably not...

• he probably won't. but it's been a while, so it really couldn't hurt to call him. you might be surprised by the outcome.