Please help me😔 what should I do?

My boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me two months ago and cut me out of his life completely. The end of our relationship was a little rough as we started arguing really frequently and it got too much. We always were bestfriends for years before dating and in love so I didn't expect him to cut me out of his life completely. As soon as he broke up I started begging, the usual stuff as I was heartbroken. He would completely block me and ignore me but then we spoke a few times only because I contacted him first but he has been pretty cold and mean and doesn't care. I started to work on myself and becoming a better person, I changed myself and realised how immature/needy I was when I was with him and I grew a lot. Although he contacted me first one time when I got into a crash and for the first time we had a good civil conversation. But the last time we spoke he gave me an indication after months saying we could be in each other's lives in the future but not anytime soon bc I stress him out and I felt like it's not fair for me to have to suffer and wait when he's living his life so I sent him a text explaining all my feelings and told him it's soon or never and to stop playing games, it was a little mean on my behalf but I really love him and i stood up for myself and since then I didn't contact him for a month and I just initiated it and now I'm getting a hard time, I don't know how to respond or what to say.. please someone help Please help meπŸ˜” what should I do?

I was going to add that I wasn't ready, I never knew what it was like being in a relationship and you were my first everything, and I love you a lot and I didn't realise what I was doing wrong

23

Most Helpful Guy

• "I realised how immature/needy i was" etc.
    You said you worked on that and got over it.
    No.
    You didn't.
    you're still immature and needy.
    Forget him and get on with your life.
    Find someone else.

• No I'm not immature and needy? I WAS...

• I do just want to be friends, as being together is difficult due to distance

• Not convinced. Anyways. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeese.. sounds similar to my ex.
    I'm now single and working on myself.. He's jumped into a relationship with someone else.
    If I was you.. Hindsight is a brilliant thing..
    He hurt you and blocked you out rather than talking about the issues and work on fixing them. so that you couldn't communicate with him.
    He didn't want to communicate when you wanted to so let it go. x

• Well I wanted to apologise which I did but I wanted add the fact about I wasn't ready then, I never knew what it was like being in a relationship and you were my first everything, and I loved you a lot, I still do. I didn't realise what I was doing wrong and how to deal with certain things until I had the time to reflect on our relationship and work on myself. How does that sound πŸ˜” Is there anything else I could add x

• By the sounds of it you've already said your bit. If it helps you with closure then send it.. but I garauntee you it won't make any difference in what he's thinking. If anything it will make him not want to talk to you even more.

• Why is that?

What Guys Said 2

• it's up to u and him if u both really things to marry thn u both stay on one word but I don't know exactly being broken up and getting together again but b sure u b knowing what ur doing if u both plan thn it could makes things together b patient for some more time properly may b to r 3months ask him what is thinking what is he up to and jus get an engagement and marry u can marry later some time like 6 to 7months aftr engagement but it's all upto u both wT u plan try to execute

• Because he's a cunt

What Girls Said 1