Should I Use My Ex For Creative Expression?

I'm at the point In my grief where I don't want to passively be sad anymore. I wanna MAKE something. I wanna make a comic book with two characters who resemble me and him going through adventures and ends with me dying and him getting away like he basically did. Good or bad idea?

• Good Idea. Make it obvious that it's about him and make money off it!
    100%(1)80%(4)Vote75%(3)
  • Bad Idea. If it's too obvious you'll embarrass yourself or get sued.
    0%(0)20%(1)Vote25%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• just make your comic book and do it for your feelings and enjoyment don't tell him it's about him and you don't need to make it obvious

Most Helpful Girl

• That's how most songs get inspired, I voted A. Go for it

• Thank you for MHO :D

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.

What Girls Said 0