My best friend has been cheating on her now fiancé. Should I tell on my best friend?

Long story short. She ( let's call her melissa) is my best friend of 10years. She's a nice and friendly girl. She's smart but I feel lately she is not sure what the heck she is doing.
Melissa was in a 10year relationship which ended just a year ago. Officially it ended two years ago but she kept seeing him ( let's call him Carlos ) after their breaking and while she started dating the new guy/ fiancé ( let's call him jake). I've never Carlos. There was a time she moved out of the country and that's where she met Carlos and they continued dating after she came back to the US. The long distance took a toll on their relationship and so it ended or so I thought. A couple months later she began to date jake but continued seeing Carlos ( because he would make trips to the US on occasion) it wasn't till Carlos found out about jake that Carlos stopped seeing Melissa and a couple of months later we find out Carlos is getting married to this girl from his country and now Melissa has decided to get engaged to jake. Jake is from here and him and i have hanged on regular basis. He's a nice guy. He treats her well. I was never uncomfortable with knowing she was cheating till she told me she is going to marry jake.
I feel that she may be lost and it's not fair to start a journey like this when one can't be completely honest. Also I have a feeling she may still be cheating.
I personally would want to know if the person marrying me has cheated on me. I dislike pretending to be happy for them.
2
1