What did she even want?

A few weeks ago I got into an online relationship with someone I know in person but don't see very often due to her no longer going to school, but I asked her if she wanted to go to prom with me and she said yes (prom is 26 May). It started off good but she was very controlling, she wouldn't let me tell anyone I was going with or in a relationship with her, when I told two friends I was going with someone when they asked me she was very mad. We quickly made up but minutes later she said she wasn't looking for a relationship, I was mad at her for leading me on but she refused to admit she led me on and whenever I came to her with right info she just says "huh?". The next morning she made me apologize and she did not even though it's clearly her fault and I don't owe her anything. She continued to start arguments and make excuses not to meet up and I said I didn't want to go to prom with her. As expected she didn't take it well, she attempted to apply to emotions, ist notably stating she went dress shopping, but I refused to take her shit any longer, she continued to refuse to admit to anything and I told her never to speak to me again and that I couldn't wait until she moved to Florida in the fall. I'm proud of myself for kicking her out of my life but am angry at myself for not doing this sooner and apologizing when it's clearly her that should be doing so. I don't care about her or anything that she does but what did she even want from me?

Most Helpful Girl

• okay. those are red flags. don't date her. she's manipulated and a narcissist if she treats you that way now just think of how she will be like in the future. I don't get why she would hide you unless she has a boyfriend on the side she doesn't want them to find out. ignore her she sounds crazy

• to answer your question she just wanted to control and hurt you. she's a crazy bitch!

• I don't even know why I was interested in her in the first place.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0