How to get my ex to come back to me when he said he would never date me again. I miss him so much and I want him back. what to do?

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• only you know what led to the break up... was he depressed because of something? or did you do something wrong. best thing to do right now is leave him be for a month or two and see if he wants to get you back meanwhile just try to move on that is the best thing to do right now and if its meant to be he will come back. its either that he is an A hole or that you did something to piss him off or maybe he is going through some personal things family or something and he just needs one pressure less on him that is dating. yes i am not a guy but i observe people and their behaviors a lot

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, nothing - He doesn't want to be with you any more, so don't force it. Move on, and find someone that likes you and desires you instead.

• If he said so then you can't