Please help me I'm so heartbroken😭😭😭?

My ex text me this, I apologised to him earlier for my behaviour and how I acted in our relationship, he is not perfect he has hurt me multiple times But I wanted to be the bigger person and say it. I have gave him space for months, I worked on myself and changed. we spoke for a while and he responded to a text with this. I have no idea what to say, my head is spinning. I care about him so much and have tried several times to just fix things and be friends again, as we were bestfriends prior to dating. I don't know what to say it really hurt.. Please help me I'm so heartbroken😭😭😭?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• what happened is so painful, but nothing you can do except change yourself to the best.
    losing someone might make you feel like a loser. nut if you think of the action of losing someone who makes you unhappy and wonder what it would feel like, it changes your perspective on things.

• I ignored his text and he apologised and said ' I'm sorry for being mean. You just bring that out in me'

• He responded with this ' Yeah I get it things have just gotten so different and we're 2 people ' what am I supposed to say to that

• you don t have to respond to prove anything to him.
      I know you still care about him, but I don't think that's a good idea to open the door again to that person to create chaos in your life again.
      that relationship is like glass. sometimes it’s better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to put it back together.

don't accept any offer from him, even if he promises to put the moon in your hands... cuz it will be a temporary offer.

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to show him that you dont need him. he will just walk all over you if u do get him back. my boyfriend of 4 years recently broke up with me for the second time. i also hurt him but just a bit he hurt me more but i tried to text him trying to make things bstter but he ignored me and blocked me which is very insulting so im not going to try to get him back now. but now that i see what this guy said to you i actually got some respect for my ex because at least he didnot say any bad words to me or he didnot call me a bitch and before also when we broke up that was more of my fault when we broke up a year ago he didn't say any bad words to me but he just ignored me because he didnot want to misbehave with me... but calling you a bitchi mean thats just wrong. he is treating you very badly so just get out of this mess.

What Guys Said 9

• sounds legit

• You can't force someone to be with you or like you. That relationship is over. Let him go before it gets worse.

• Yeah but there are ways of saying things. Like he said ' if I want to talk I'll talk to you' like wtf am I a dog

• He said he wants to be friends, however I'm struggling as he is being very short in his message, and it's making it difficult for me to show him I've changed, what's the best way to come around this?

• You obviously want to be strung along. First it will be friendship, then friends with benefits until you realize he's using you just for the sex and has no intention to come around. Don't say I didn't warn you.

• If you really care about him let him go. he's clearly over you.
    Stop fantasizing about how it would be if you two where together again and just give it a lot of time.

• He cheated on me and I forgave him, yet me arguing with him bc of my insecurities and I'm the bad guy? Seriously... at least I apologised and made changes to myself. It's so unfair the way he spoke to me and acted like he could talk to me when he wishes. What about me or my feelings. I have given him 4 months already

• His words are harsh indeed. But, I honestly find myself in half your position and half his position. You see, I should have been doing what he said you should have done. However, I feel like I may use some his words in my, " see ya" text.

• He cheated on me and I forgave him, yet me arguing with him bc of my insecurities and I'm the bad guy? Seriously... at least I apologised

• you my dear are not in the wrong here. It sounds to me like he is just an asshole. think back in your relationship... was he ever this way to others while you were together? If he is that way to you now. He was probably that way all along. You just might not have noticed. Since it was not aimed at you.

• To quote frozen "let it go". It doesn't seem like either of you are in a good place right now. I don't know what you did, but he is clearly going to be antagonistic. The best thing for either of you right now sounds like moving on without eachother.

• You don't want to be with a man who doesn't use punctuation anyway! You deserve better than that!

• The second sentence clearly shows that he is actually not sorry.

• @MaelaK He responded with this ' Yeah I get it things have just gotten so different and we're 2 people ' what am I supposed to say to that

• time to become that bitch he was talking about!

• Actually he agreed to be friends however I'm struggling as he is being very short in his message, and it's making it difficult for me to show him I've changed, what's the best way to come around this?

• I guess you can try to show him in person

• Means time to date a better guy

• Wow that's bad!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, you're done dude. Move on.

• you need to move on