Should I get involved in my best friend's abusive relationship?

Okay so his girlfriend broke up with him and she had sex with a hot popular instagram guy. He was devastated. We all felt really bad for him. We tried cheering him up but we can tell he was still hurt. Anyway, this beach decided to get him back while he was hurt. He didn't ask any of us on our opinions of getting back with her but he just did. All of us couldn't really say anything and nobody wants to but I can't stand his girlfriend for what she did to him but I feel so helpless. I can't really talk to him about her because that's kind of a guy code we have here. Don't talk about girlfriends unless she's yours. meaning if I wanted to talk about my girlfriend, I would bring it up first and nobody else is allowed to bring it up first.

• Stick to the guy code and mind your own business
    35%(6)33%(7)Vote25%(1)
  • Break the guy code bro
    65%(11)67%(14)Vote75%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mind your own business.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him if he's happy. If he is say nothing, if he isn't, then talk about it.

What Girls Said 2

• abusive relationships only leave room for more abuse, even manslaughter/murder. save your friend.

• He's ya friend and should be free from the hoe, just talk out.

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck that, you talk to him! Ask him how he is doing and if everything is ok! You don't have to directly mention her, but I would still at least reach out!