What advice would you give a friend whose just broken up with their boyfriend?

So a good friend of mine has just come out of a relationship. I kinda like her. They've been dating for almost two years. They're both in their early twenties. Just finishing uni and stuff. He's second year, she's third year. She's found out that he doesn't want a serious relationship until his late twenties, so he kept ignoring her and stuff. Not knowing how to breakup with her She thought it was cause of exam time , so she was oblivious. . He dumped her. She's not used to being dumpee rather the dumper. She's still into him at the moment. They were dating for almost two years. They're both early twenties. He had just falling out of love with her and was just giving her hints like ignoring her and stuff. I wanna give her advice but I'm not the best with words and shizz , but I wanna be there to support her. They were having problems back last year when he told her that she should wear more provactive clothing so he can call her his. He wouldn't meet her family' either when her sister had invited him. Saying he wanted to keep that side separate etc. It's still pretty raw in her at the moment. I don't live near her unfortunately but planning to see her soon. I've offered her to come and stay at mine for a few days but we both live at opposite end of the UK. I'm down south she's up north. I'm planning on seeing her in a couple of weeks
2
2