I feel like I crossed the line from being hurt and wanting to be left alone to being a jerk. How should I apologize?

I didn't want to play anymore and I've been blowing her off as much as I can with short one word answers but now I'm being flippant and mad. It's at a point where I look at my self and say "your just being mad because you can be."

I want to say I took my feeling to far and I'm sorry, or I could just stop acting like a brat and try to act like I used too and see if we can be friendly again, and figure it out from there.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just apologize to her. She will most likely understand, and honestly, now you know that you don't like how it feels to do that to somebody you are less likely too. So don't worry things can work out. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If your mind are reset, you should act like first time you meet her. Make she feel important

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE