Tips to help get over someone?

My boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue a few days ago, any tips to help get over him? he's totally moved on and talking to other girls and i dont want to be hung up on him. Anything helps

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to get wasted and drink lots of booze. Go to your local dance club, nightclub or bar, get drunk and partay all night long! You have other friends you can hang out with right? You do have a group of friends right? If not, well then, time to start making new friends and get very busy with other things instead of mopin and crying about your ex. Who knows? Maybe one day he'll come crying and want you back, at that point you'd probably already had found a much better boyfriend than him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't talk about him
    Get rid of the things that he gave you
    Keep your mind busy
    Go out more
    Don't go to the places you used to go together

What Guys Said 10

• Try a sport. something violent is even better. my suggestion: kickboxing. you will feel better after the first session guaranteed.

• Isolate yourself in a closed room and never come out... Just kidding 😁
    It happens, even my friend did this...
    If you don't like this, then from next time don't make relations which are like chewing gums, just chew and throw 😊

• Stay busy! Work, school, your friends (and tell them discussing him is off limits). Keep your mind on other things and over time it will get less and less.

• Try going out with friends and stuff like that. And just give it time for the healing process.

• you can hang out with friends and go places. just keep your mind busy, cause being in an ideal state might triggered thoughts of your ex.

• Get a new chat buddy like me and talk and have fun

• Tinder

• You learn many new things you love

• ignore him for couple of weeks n behave like nothing effected u

What Girls Said 1

• find someone new :3