Why do things like this happen to good people?

3 years In a relationship looked after her good then she cheated on me to which I forgave her and then 3 week later she just walks away.. I put up a fight to be with her right up until today. But I get nothing no reply no response nothing. She's left me broken upset but no matter what words of love I use there's just nothing in return.. why would she do this to me after all that time.. we are both adults

32

Most Helpful Girl

• learn from your mistakes and dont worry, people always pay for what they do! Keep that in mind and move forward in life. New people await you!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just have no empathy and take advantage of other's kindness.

• Yes I know.. I wouldn't mind she was raped in October last year and I stood by her and supported her and gave her all my love... and I get the boot I'll never understand it

• morals and a good conscious! many many reasons

• I don't understand that? You mean she ignore me because of her guilt?

• Ok thanks for your help

• no problem🐸🐸🐸

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously man, if she had it so good then move on... someone like that doesn't deserve a good person. Why expend your energy on soomeone who of they would come back would probably end up cheating again seeing as they have zero regaurd for you.

• I know it's so heartbreaking I've experienced a break up before but never one where the women where's your promise ring one min and then makes no contact the next it's like the last 3 years meant nothing.. could it be she's upset with herself over cheating on me.. which by the way she said she started developing feelings for this guy and then stoped because she new it was wrong that's what she said but then confessed she cheated on me and told me about it some 5 months later

• Ok thank you for your help

• NpπŸ–’πŸ–’πŸ–’