What makes girls cheat on guys?

Why do girls cheat on guys when they say they love them. OR what makes them not be loyal and cheat in the relationship?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I am totally a loyal person and never cheated but I do think about it usually when I am unhappy because the person I am with isn't giving me that emotional connection I need. Or when I feel unappreciated. When you are not feeling like you are being heard or feel special. Its never about sex.. for me anyways, its about feeling important, loved... wanted.

What Girls Said 3

• Things that make some girls cheat is having an unsupportive boyfriend who doesn't give her any attention or treats her badly. Personally I wouldn't cheat because I believe it's wrong no matter what the situation, it best to end a relationship when it hits that point.

• The difference between guys and girls who cheat is the obvious. Guys cheat for the physical aspect, girls cheat for the emotional aspect. That's why a lot of the times when a guy cheats, he says " she was nothing " or " it meant nothing ", because it was all about the visual. A girl isn't gonna cheat unless she finds what she is lacking with you, which is the emotional connection someone else is giving her.

• the same thing that makes men cheat ... lack of happiness... people do lie you know

What Guys Said 2

• she doesn't respect you.

• 1.) Lack of attention / happiness / whatever.

2.) $$$.