What makes girls cheat on guys?

Why do girls cheat on guys when they say they love them. OR what makes them not be loyal and cheat in the relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am totally a loyal person and never cheated but I do think about it usually when I am unhappy because the person I am with isn't giving me that emotional connection I need. Or when I feel unappreciated. When you are not feeling like you are being heard or feel special. Its never about sex.. for me anyways, its about feeling important, loved... wanted.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Things that make some girls cheat is having an unsupportive boyfriend who doesn't give her any attention or treats her badly. Personally I wouldn't cheat because I believe it's wrong no matter what the situation, it best to end a relationship when it hits that point.

0|0
    0|0
  • The difference between guys and girls who cheat is the obvious. Guys cheat for the physical aspect, girls cheat for the emotional aspect. That's why a lot of the times when a guy cheats, he says " she was nothing " or " it meant nothing ", because it was all about the visual. A girl isn't gonna cheat unless she finds what she is lacking with you, which is the emotional connection someone else is giving her.

1|0
    0|0
  • the same thing that makes men cheat ... lack of happiness... people do lie you know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• she doesn't respect you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.) Lack of attention / happiness / whatever.

2.) $$$.

0|0
    0|0