Why are people so selfish nowadays?

It's all about them, them, them, what you're doing for THEM and what you're not doing for THEM. They don't care about giving in relationships they only care about getting. They don't attach themselves so that way they can get what they want from who ever the hell. What caused all this? It's hard on us who are loving and giving!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people are inherently fallen and selfish. It's human nature really. But I think you are talking about extreme selfishness where people are always looking out after themselves. Well in that case is because they have a really wicked heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• there have been selfish people through all generations. Its just up to each one of us to choose to surround ourselves with unselfish people.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know. The majority of people are just shit nowadays. It's not even only in relationships, a huge amount people are self absorbed pricks in all aspects of life.

• Social media. They have an inflated sense of self

• deal with it.

• Correction why are women and girls always s selfish.

What Girls Said 1

• okay so obviously your asking for older people to reply... I'm only 13 and I can name slot of people I know that are my age and younger (and older for that fact) that spend all there free time helping people. in my opinion, helping people is one of the greatest things you can do. I have more community service hours than some people on high school that need it. so conclusion? people aren't selfish, your just looking at the wrong people.