Tattoo ideas for lost friends?

I lost a lot of my friends. Not just from drugs. I wanted to get a tattoo from them. But like I said I lost a lot of people. And I don't want that many tattoos. What would be a good ideas that would stand for everyone but in one tattoo? I know it needs to be meaning full to me and asking on here may not seem like I care what it is. I'm just looking for options.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a tree with green leafs and a part of them are brown and falling off? Cliche, i know.

• I think that's a good idea thank you. So far only thing I had was a heart with my friends Colors all in it

• I have just had the same idea, lol. I didn't even see your comment.

• That's why i said cliche :D It's pretty much the simplest way to represent it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to hear about this, my condolences. This randomly came into my head... please don't laugh but I though about a (bare) tree... that hast lost its leaves but not all.

• Someone else said this too. I think it's a good idea. Thank you!!🙂

What Guys Said 1

• A brick wall, with each brick having one of their names in it.

What Girls Said 2

• Im thinking a small tattoo somewhere not too obvious that says 'lost, but never forgotten' in Sanskrit or some other cool language.

• I like that

• And thank you!!

• You're welcome :)

• Angel