HOW DO YOU GET OVER SOMEONE WHO YOU ACTUALLY REALLY LOVED BUT NEVER REALISED THAT UNTIL AFTER THE BREAK UP?

Had a great relationship which fell down the drain after some years. I know I shouldn't still be thinking about that as it's unhealthy but what can I do when my mind can't stop thinking about that which is lost.. haha must of my friends suggests I go out more and meet other girls but unfortunately they're either less pretty than my ex and I can't do less but only better I mean it's a rule of life, don't mean to sound arrogant though. or really beautiful and those kind of girls are mostly rude.. Or just dumb. i dont buy just going out with the sole purpose of meeting a beauty and just hooking up, that won't still fix the void I feel now. I know it seems like I'm trying to compare everyone with my ex but isn't that really just how it goes. Though who knows I might actually be lucky enough to fall in love again and I know none of all that would matter. Whats your opinion on this?
2
0