HOW DO YOU GET OVER SOMEONE WHO YOU ACTUALLY REALLY LOVED BUT NEVER REALISED THAT UNTIL AFTER THE BREAK UP?

Had a great relationship which fell down the drain after some years. I know I shouldn't still be thinking about that as it's unhealthy but what can I do when my mind can't stop thinking about that which is lost.. haha must of my friends suggests I go out more and meet other girls but unfortunately they're either less pretty than my ex and I can't do less but only better I mean it's a rule of life, don't mean to sound arrogant though. or really beautiful and those kind of girls are mostly rude.. Or just dumb. i dont buy just going out with the sole purpose of meeting a beauty and just hooking up, that won't still fix the void I feel now. I know it seems like I'm trying to compare everyone with my ex but isn't that really just how it goes. Though who knows I might actually be lucky enough to fall in love again and I know none of all that would matter. Whats your opinion on this?
HOW DO YOU GET OVER SOMEONE WHO YOU ACTUALLY REALLY LOVED BUT NEVER REALISED THAT UNTIL AFTER THE BREAK UP?
Add Opinion