I notice I am trying to change him... does this mean we should break up?

i have known this guy for over a year now. We become really close... I wouldn't say we were friends but we were always romantically attracted to each other. We have tried dating on and off for this year. Someone always walked away and the other came back. We are finally stable and have been dating for 4 months. He is my first real boyfriend. He is the guy that made me change my mind about a lot of things.

There are are so many things I like about him and then things I don't. I love him and I want to be with him but I find myself often trying to change him. Like his style, I make suggestions about what he should do with his hair... or how I would love for him to grow out his facial hair. And then sometimes I wish he was different. He does stuff that can be very immature and questionable he's 21 I am 20.

im confused as to what I should do. Lately I haven't been able to really see a future with him. He's been distant and focused. Stressed out and not the same guy I fell in love with. Maybe this will pass...

though everytime i think of breaking up with him I cry because I can't imagine being with someone else.
5
1