Mutual breakup?

If you ended things of with your significant other mutually and stayed friends, would you tell them personally when you started seeing someone else or just not say a word and let the ex find out on their own?

Our breakup was friendly, we both agreed that it would be easier on us to call things off even if we still cared for the person very much.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the level of trust, I'd say. If you just broke up and you started dating someone else as soon as you broke up he may not take it easy. It may hurt him. As I said, depends of how friendly the breakup was. I wouldn't say a word. That person. would understand that you don't want to bother him telling something that he doesn't need to know directly from you. He'd think that you're telling him for a reason; to make him jealous maybe. That's why I wouldn't tell.

What Girls Said 1

• If you say that you're friends, act like you're friends.