What is the most hurtful way to breakup with someone?

And no I'm not doing this to anyone. I'm just curious and like to hear stories.

120

Most Helpful Guy

• Sudden no contact without even saying the relationship is over.

What Guys Said 19

• Give him a selection of STDs, make him breakfast in bed but lace his morning coffee with laxatives and urinate on his breakfast cereal. Key his car, drown his hamster and leave a note in the dead hamster's mouth that says "You're dumped".

I think that's pretty special.

• Cheating and not being honest in general. If you dont want to be with someone just give the reason honestly and move on. Dont say nothing and cheat and dont just break up without explaining your reasons. They are YOUR reasons and not open for negotiation. So be honest and be firm. Dont be a limp biscuit who lies and cheats.

• Breakup Mmmmm By ignoring to core which makes the person feel even he/she is alive around. Or
    Call every mutual friend of ours for a party and with a toast announcing the breakup. Or
    SMS/ f2f its always been there but going to a next level by posting ads in Uni or local newspaper.

Ps: I m just sharing few ideas which happened around me and I would never really wanna breakup.

• Steal or destroy all his stuff, clean out his bank account, and turn his family, friends and the system against him.

Happens all the time.

• being lead on because someone is scared to break it off is pretty horrible.

• over text by sure, or through a friend. Through text shows an incredible lack of respect for that person in my opinion

• That is true, but I have been broken up by text before and trust me. It's less painful than some of the other shit I've been in

• interesting, I just always hated the idea of having a long relationship end via text message than face to face

• Anything that violates one's trust.

• Tell him blunt reasons (even exaggerate) that will trigger every insecurity that he has and might make him kill himself.

• Tell him that you had better with his brother

• calling her with another name xD

• she started sleeping with her father

• Tell them there body is ugly an you never enjoy being intament

• Taking a hammer to their genitalia while saying "ot's over".

• Have you ever watched Eurotrip? Something similar to that

• I broke up with a girl on Valentine's Day.

• Text message

• have sex with her best friend while she is tied to a chair and is forced to see you guys go.

• Leaving a committed relationship by twisting your partners arm into leaving you.

• Cheating?

• Having them catch you or telling them?

• I asked this because My friends boyfriend cheated on her and I need to give her suggestions

• Omg just be there for her and she deserves better. Tons of people would never cheat

What Girls Said 1

• Without saying anything. Without giving a reason.