Did I over do it with my ex?

So, about a month ago, I found out my ex was cheating on me. We fought for a few days, and I kinda let my emotions take hold. So below is what I said, and I'm wondering if I over did it with her or not. I'm really hoping I'll be able to talk things over and work things out, but she hasn't said anything for a few days. I'm worried that I may have scared her away.

Did I over do it with my ex?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• the bottom line is that she cheated on you and you still said things that would make a girl feel good

Most Helpful Guy

• no joke but you should write romantic novels. just one thing, please never take back a girl if she has cheated on you. even if you take her back , she'll lose the leftover respect for you. and also, don't worry you'll get other girls since i got after my first ex who cheated on me.

What Girls Said 1

• I would move on completely what if she cheats again then what?

• It's not that easy.

• If you can't dump a woman who cheated on you then you are a pathetic loser and deserve all the further cheating she will do. It's called being a cuck.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd be more worried about working on that self esteem. Any man that begs a woman to take him back after SHE cheats has some SERIOUS self esteem problems.

What you wrote consciously, or subconsciously communicates low value, lack of options, low self esteem, lack of self respect, feminine energy and desperation.

If a girl cheated on me, she'd be ditched immediately and blocked permanently in every way she could possibly contact me.

• I tried cutting her out. Then she made it here mission to get ahold of me and take her back... then she cheated again...

• *made it her mission

• She liked what u said even tho it's maybe a little bit desperate but it doesn't matter. Anyway there is a reason why she cheats on u... so she might have lost her feelings for u or something like that

• When you feel your self respect dropping just remember that SHE cheated on YOU. That makes her lower than you'll ever be. Always remember that you are better than she will ever be.

People that cheat don't know how to love. When a person loves someone they don't purposefully do things that hurt that person. There is nothing more purposeful than cheating. It is never an accident no matter what the cheater says.

• Damn, dude. That almost made ME cry. Do you have ZERO self-respect? Let the bitch go and consider yourself lucky to be rid of her. And while you're at it, GROW A PAIR!

• I do have zero self respect. She was the only girl I was ever in love with. Letting go is way too hard. My self esteem and confidence are ruined.

• Pathetic.