I wanna aks for a time to my girlfriend?

I had to move 400km away from where my girlfriend lives and our relationship isn't working really good, I mean, we don't have the same passion we used to have and when we meet (around 1 time per month) we do stuff cause we think we should do, but we don't feel the necessity or the passion. whatever, I need help to chose what to do. thanks and greets from Cordoba, Argentina

22

Most Helpful Girl

• just ask her for a bit time and some space. I know its hard to handle this happend with me too. but being pressurized that you need to have a good time when you meet will just make it more uncomfortable

Most Helpful Guy

• hey man, I know how you feel cus I've been through the same type of thing with my ex. But it was her that had to move away for university. Honestly, I've come to realize that "asking for some time" doesn't really help anyones feelings. It feels a bit like a half measure :/ Cus I think you know deep down that you aren't having the same feelings for her as before, and you know that you'd be happier without her/ or that you feel you can't ever be as happy as u used to be with her. its a shitty feeling to have, but i think its true if u look deeply. So in conclusion, just asking for "some time" is really just delaying the final outcome. Have a good think about it, and if ur ready, i think it might be easier for both of you if you break it off. And if u still think there's a chance, maybe take more initiative to meet up more often and try new stuff? Hope this helps, good luck man!

What Girls Said 1

• Three choices you could make that I can think...
    Move back closer to each other if possible for either of you.
    Take a break and see if are able to really be with out her (as in talking not just seeing)
    Or break up if you think that the love that once was there no longer is the same.
    The thing you need to think about also is how long will it be that you will both be apart for and if either of you are actually discussing or planning to move closer to the other in the future? How often do you talk to each other throughout each week?

What Guys Said 1

• Then you have to decide if you can make itvworl if notbyoubmitecbavw to break up