Is asking wife not to hang out with her exes (with whom she has slept) means controlling her n her freedom?

Can she still hang out with her exes as before marraige and even stay at his house, n when husband asks can she say that he should trust her not not doubt her even though she stays at her exes home n also say that he should give her privcy in her personal personnel matter? What is marraige if nothing changes with it and it it has no impact on life and freedom. Does marraige means only dealing with wife irrespective of whatever she does, even if she gets pregnant from other man, its the husband who will have to bear her and accept her coz he is her husband. Can she get away by saying that no one is perfect everybody makes mistakes (after getting pregnant by other men) like she used to say during marraige that past is past and everybody makes mistakes n husband should always forgive any mistakes wife makes (promiscuous past)? Is it true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not being funny but any that agrees with this matter here are fools, this is a total disrespect for herself and you it's nothing to do with control or freedom. You honestly think she's not getting that pussy banged behind your back how crazy that women is no good I'd rather date a dog then that get shut if that mate

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No that's inappropriate shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no she is wrong on so many levels.
    I have no contact with any of my ex boyfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does mean controlling her freedom. Yes, husbands have to trust, not control.

0|0
    1|3
    • So he should mind is own business and let his wife enjoy with her exes and also stay in her exes house with multiple males untill any result comes out?

• It's not like she is going to trip and land on a dick.

• seriously?

What Guys Said 5

• You shouldn't have married a woman that's so disrespectful towards you.

0|0
    0|0
  • it sounds like she is making excuses for a mistake she already had made or is about to make. bring married is a whole nother step. tell her respect you or you will find someone that will. if she doesn't like it she can just go cry to her exes. which she probably already is

0|0
    0|0
  • No, be a man tell her what you feel and tell that she's putting the relationship at risk and you won't compromise. JUST BE A MAN AND DON'T ACCEPT NONSENSE

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz she shouldn't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody should have any contact with an ex unless they have to to exchange custody of kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes ri8 but still now days these qwkward things happen.

Loading... ;