Girlfriend broke up with me randomly twice in a week after her friends interference?

I was with my girlfriend for eight (8) months when we broke up only on Tuesday because of adding pressure from her friends, whom hate me, and the stress of her college coursework. Tuesday, by the way, was only four (4) days ago.

Anyway, I left to go to her house (38 miles away) on Wednesday (3 days ago) and we solved the issue and she told me it was the combination of her friends always criticising her about me, changing around her because of her going out with me, and the mounting pressure from her exams, that caused her to change and to feel like she had lost love for me when all she had lost was the confidence to say it.

She looked me in the eyes immediately, on Wednesday, and broke down crying and apologised for being an "idiot", her own words not mine. She proclaimed she loved me, she reannounced her dreams of wanting to be with me forever yet now is Saturday and on Friday, last night, we suffered a similar problem.

She dumped me; out of the blue again; after spending time with the same friends who caused the original breakup on Tuesday.

She called me, last night, and announced (rather harshly) that she had no feelings for me and wanted to end the relationship.

This seems odd. Friday morning she was all loved up for me. Thursday morning and evening, she was all loved up for me. Wednesday, when I saw her, she was loved up, crying and wanting to be with me forever.

Now - her friends influence has caused me to lose her, again. However, this time is different. On Tuesday, when we originally broke up yet got back together, she blocked me on all platforms of social media so I couldn't contact her. This time she has yet to block me.

How do I win her back? I keep losing her to her friends but I do know, deep down, she loves me and I need her - honestly, and she needs me.

21

What Girls Said 2

• If someone allows their friends to dictate their life choices forcing them to see your way isn't going to last long when they'll just sway her away again.
    Obviously her friends don't like you for whatever reason - if it's a good one then it's for the best or you could change your behaviour to meet their standards.
    If it's not a good reason and they're causing drama she's facilitating it, and it's highly doubtful that would change

• The only reason they don't like me is because of my political views; something as stupid as that. They also say that I am controlling when my (ex)-girlfriend says otherwise to them but they continue to directly moan to her face and the constant annoyance is what influences her decisions to get rid of me.

She's also keeping the picture of me and her as her profile picture on Whatsapp and Skype and hasn't blocked me yet she is ignoring my messages; what does she mean by this?

• Sorry but if they're saying you're controlling there has to have been an example of behaviour or a reason for that. It doesn't come out of no where.

Our friends and families can sometimes see things we in a relationship can't.
      If she isn't responding to you, she doesn't want to talk to you and you should respect that

• Seems like she needs more friends because he must be the type to think she needs them

• She is always complaining about how they don't notice she's upset, etc, when talking to me but she always listens to them when it comes down to me. It's completely unfair.

• Yeah, if she insecure that plays a role

What Guys Said 1

• Forget her. Don't let this silly girl to continue wasting your time. If she really cared about you, she would have brushed off any stupid comments that her friends would make about you and her.