Boyfriend of three years broke up with me?

He doesn't want to meet up because he said he cannot bare to see me upset. I want him back, how do I do this?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you do what? As much as this will hurt you and make you want to slap the fuck out of me, he's done with you. For whatever reason he's not coming back. He's not thinking of you, nothing. Gone! How do I know? Its not new. My last girlfriend text me, very sad way to... Anyway she had the fuk audacity to come in with a guy who used to work "for me" and he said he was surprised to hear that we broke up a couple YEARS AGO! I said no, it was last week. But don't worry, you'll get used to all the lying. He was out of there so quick... My point is go out with your friends, confide with your best friend and do what's best for you. You can't do anything to make him come back. Broken hearts heal. Yours will too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he break up with you over phone?

• It was over FaceTime and he was crying as he said that we could not be together anymore. He just said everything had gone too far and then later after me constantly calling and messaging he said it was due to us being different religions and that his family had an issue with it. I have spoken to his mother and she has not said that we cannot be together but has said it would be difficult. I think the arguing just got too much but it was never something we could not sort out.

• He knew from the get go, I didn't hide anything

• I wouldn't have let it get that far if I knew it wasn't going to end well. That is really a shame. :(

What Guys Said 6

• Well, maybe it's better to leave things the way they are and try to move on. If he was determined to break up, I don't think there's much you can do, unfortunately.

• I feel like he was being pressured into by his friends and family. Do u think he could change his mind

• I'm thinking a week but I don't want to leave it too late. Hmm I don't know, me and his family shared a good relationship and his mum still messages me after the break up and tells me she cares about me and my feelings. It's just the whole religion thing that is coming in the way.

• Oh, then you can show up. I thought that your relationship with them was tense. Yeah, too bad that religious matters still interfere. If this is the reason, then I think that there's a good chance of him wanting you back.

• just a waiting game, wait til the situation settles a bit, it sucks, but in the long run its better to cool things down before trying to fix something that isn't fixable right now.

• We used to argue an awful lot always due to a third person but never between ourselves. We planned everything together, we're involved with one another's families. How long do you think I should allow before contacting him?

• Hmm true. Slightly nervous lol..

• its okay to be, relationships are like a guess game, you're so scared fo make the wrong move, buy eventually you'll have to move, if you dont you'll lose the game

• Take some time or things cool down and then talk with him. If he hasn't changed his mind, don't beg :( it's hard but try moving on

• I don't feel like I can move on. Literally 2days before he broke up with me he was telling me I'm going to be his wife and how much he loves me. Just can't get my head around the whole situation

• Ahhh it's just so frustrating because we loved one another so much

• Love is atheist... :)

• seduce him

• Get him to see you in person. You'll have him in your hand.

• How can I get him to do so when he keeps refusing as he said he cannot see me upset. All I want is for him to see me so we can speak things through in person.

• It depends, I've done it before but I've never been in a 3 yr relationship before.
      Seducing him is your best bet to get him in front of you.

• Hmmm, I'll have to see how things go x

• You don't

What Girls Said 1