Give me Break up tips?

Whats the best way to break up with some on you love and care for so much but can't trust and because they continue to hurt you

Most Helpful Guy

• break up with someone you love and care, is not easy thing but you have to tell him this right away that you want to end up this bc of your behavior towards you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds a bit weird but it has helped me a LOT in the past as, especially when a lot of emotions are involved, I have a tendency to get really tongue-tied and lose my train of thought just like that.

.. make a list of specific occurrences that have led to this decision to end things. Keep it short and sweet but yeah, as specific as possible. When you tell him that you want to break up, say it in a definitive tone. Sounding like you're sure as hell of this, rather than broaching it as a discussion topic.

What Guys Said 5

• yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me! u should ask her lol!! if u r insecure & jealous type u should not date at first place!

• "I can't trust you. Goodbye."

• first move on and thn brkup..
    i cn explain more if u want

• Best way to break up without Injuring him is doing him to break up with you

• Leave.

What Girls Said 1

• Me:Bye little nigga I'm leaving

Him: but why we been together for 10 years

Me: because yo Breath always stank and its disgusting