How do I breakup with my boyfriend?

I don't want to because I hate being single, but I think we need to. What's the best way to do it because I never had to dump someone before.

517

Most Helpful Guy

• wait, why do you need to breakup? if you don't want to be single.. why are you breaking up?

until i know why, for now just say "i dont think we should see each other anymore, this just isn't working out". then let him speak, and be ready for anything he says. ANYTHING. and remember, stay strong through it. remember you're the one ending it, so, don't let him guilt you back in to staying with him

Most Helpful Girl

• you gotta girl-up! if the relationship doesn't serve you, you gotta walk away. even if it means being alone. in fact, it's good to learn to appreciate being alone so you won't settle for any guys, but someone who really complements your life.

meet him. be kind. tell him "i'm sorry but this relationship is not meeting my needs. i'm afraid it's over."

What Guys Said 16

• "I'm ending our relationship. I wish you the best but please don't contact me." DO NOT SAY LET'S BE FRIENDS

• The problem is I don't want to breakup, but we don't love each other. I guess I'm afraid of being alone.

• Not loving each other is a good reason to end things. Do not agree to stay friends if he asks or offers

• Be nice. I believe it's important to always at least try to end off every relationship in a positive way.
    If that fails, then at least you can say you tried.

• tell them the truth and you two just simply can't continue anymore regardless on what could happen... you two are simply not working now

• tell him..

• Why do you think you need to?

• Be straight up about things and don't be around the bush.

• There is no right or wrong way to break up with someone.

You have to be completely honest and very decisive when you do.

• First why do you feel the need to break up? Once you do that, tell him the reasons you feel you need to break up with him and do it.

• your guy is really so selfish and cruel by not pleasuring you

• "I want to break up"... there you go.

• Friendzoned him!

• Just tell him it's not working out and you are done. Keep it simple and quick...

• If you don't have much fillings for them then yes do so

• I'm not happy in our relationship... Just we can end your relationship...

• quick and then get out of there as fast as possible.

• dumping someone i think it means when he did nothing wrong but u don't want him, so why you want to leave him if he did nothing wring?

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him honestly, simply, kindly but firmly.

• With honesty, in his face, in private

• Just be an adult and be upfront. Truth may hurt, but he deserves the truth.

• Why do you wanna break up?