I need help on this?

How to make a girl hate you?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would treat her intolerably. One of the following should definitely work.
    1, Start blaming her for something. (It will take some time till she starts hating you. First she should realise that you do it groundless)
    2, Be very mean to her (Still takes some time, can be effective, however she can also fall for you in this case)
    3, Just ruin her clothes or her hair (Instant effect, but not lasting. Make sure you will be very cruel)

Most Helpful Guy

• give her a lot of attention and time.. be with her always.. she will get bored..

What Girls Said 8

• tell you have no money, are hiv positive and gay

• why?

• Criticize her a lot. give her the uninterested and bored look all the time. call her names.

• be extremely rude and disrespectful & be through the roof cocky. And ignore her

• JUST IGNORE HER!! Don't be rude to her! There's no reason for that.

• Hey was wondering do u know how to update your questions

• Really?

• tell her you need some space and act like a coward. she'll start hating you right away

What Guys Said 6

• Don't know, never really tried to get someone to hate me. Call her fat or old maybe? 😐😐😐

But why would you want someone to hate you dude?

• Easy... Get with her bestfriend

• I'm not even gonna ask why you would want that...
    Just be a dick to her I guess

• Call her fat.

• Ignore her

• sleep her publicly