Do y'all feel alone sometimes?

I'm with my friends, but it feels like I am alone.. and I just can't take it anymore.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• That's typically the main sign of depression, I suggest finding someone who you can trust and tell them about it, then maybe look into some therapy or medication. I'm not going to try and pressure this point but if you don't have anything against weed then that can help a lot.

• Well, thank you for advice.. maybe I will go for it

• No problem, and I know I'm a stranger and you don't really know me but if you need anything or want to talk about something I'm here for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• it happens...