Do y'all feel alone sometimes?

I'm with my friends, but it feels like I am alone.. and I just can't take it anymore.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• That's typically the main sign of depression, I suggest finding someone who you can trust and tell them about it, then maybe look into some therapy or medication. I'm not going to try and pressure this point but if you don't have anything against weed then that can help a lot.

• Well, thank you for advice.. maybe I will go for it

• No problem, and I know I'm a stranger and you don't really know me but if you need anything or want to talk about something I'm here for you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah many times

• I'm here for you girl

• Me too but when I feel that, Go to my room and turn off the lights then listen to music

• This sounds like a kind of cry for help. How can you be alone if you are with your friends? Are they ignoring you?

• I'm alone day and night I go no further then my bed I have no friends nothing it's a horrible life and my ex left me of 3 years... 4 months ago before that I was active went to the gym was social now I have nothing

• I like being alone

• yeah when i am not with u someome said and his girlfriend dumped him

• ya. i feel it too sometimes.. but then i have video games lol

• If you're with friends how can you feel alone? That makes no sense.

What Girls Said 1

• it happens...