How do you move on when you truly loved someone you broke up with?

Ok, so I broke up with my girlfriend last October, and it was my fault. I thought we were being totally honest with each other, and when I said some things, it hurt her feelings, and she distanced herself. add on top of that cancelled date nights (due to me either being really tired from work or no money to go out) and one thing led to another and I ended it. she still wants to be friends, but even now, if I see her in person the feeling of love I have towards her wells up and bursts out and it's hard for me to deal with. I wrote a letter to her about how I saw things, how I felt she didn't try to save the relationship, etc. after I wrote I felt better like I was ready to move on, but I will never send it to her. I saw her a few days after I wrote that letter, and everything came back. I was friends with her for nearly 2 years before she gave me a chance, and I was always looking at it as we would be together, and once we started dating I was so happy. I love her more than she knows. but I tried to rekindle it and she turned me down, saying she doesn't want to lose me as a friend, and if we try again then we probably wouldn't speak anymore. we hardly talk as it is, and it's usually just over Skype. I keep my distance on purpose, I want to be with her. but if she doesn't want that I have to move on, my problem is how?
1
0