Guys, If we broken up 2 months ago. Wouldn't you cut all ties with her and her close family member?

If we broken up 2 months ago. Wouldn't you unfriend her and unfriend her close family member as well

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if u really ended up broken r u feel like u were broken on some issue u decide tht 1st and aftr if u really don't wanna see her thn u try to cut all tht belongs to her so tht u get hurt seeing her r her family members bcz every time u see someone belong to thm it make ur mind reminds the girl u were with started hurting urself

• but that's what I'm tying to tell these people on here. he didn't unfriend me. which he should I'm not doing that job. that's he's job. they saying whole different other stuff and don't know the storys. others say they would delete and even if he wasn't active on facebook and which he is active on facebook he post stuff that I don't even look at. waste of space. could care less. he doesn't make any sence he's confusing his self.

What Guys Said 12

• I would, depending on how involved we were, it's just not good manners to keep contacting someone after a break up.

• misunderstood. I didn't contact him never did not planing either. he didn't delete me off fb yet. wouldn't he deleted us both? that's the question I'm asking

• exactly why would you if we not talking anymore. makes no sense.

• I could care less when he does delete me.

• Two reasons:
    1. maybe he haven't completely made up his mind.
    2. He doesn't need you. but he needs the benefits he could get from your family/you.

• nice! but that's not going to happen. he could stay on and enjoy my private life on facebook

• no answer?

• It's all about understanding each others feelings.. he needs to understand your concerns and you have to understand his reality. sometime that means giving each other a bit of more healthy space. The best way to work it out is to put a long open chat.

• Yes I would

• exactly! I could care less

• yes he is. I sign on and I check who I want to talk to on my friends list not messenger and you would see new post that I don't even look at like seriously.

• all I'm saying even if you was or wasn't active which he is on facebook. you know we broke up why not still unfriend me and cousin after 2 months. why still have me on there. he's making he's self look weird. it's your job to delete why haven't you. he could stay on don't care

• That would depend on how toxic that relationship was. Personally I see no need to hold onto the past if I wish to embrace my future. If that means less or no dealings with an ex, so be it.

• I've been moved on ever since he broke up. just said whatever that's just me

• Just saying, it's not a matter of whose job it is if you just want to rid yourself of him and his bs.

• no sir I don't have time for that. I'm the type that don't care, calm, and likes to ignore and make then be invisible to me. no matter how hard they make they self look online. I just smile while they still last while there thinking so hard of questions why it's not working. I know he thinking why i didn't delete him too. it's not what he's thinking that's for sure

• depends on what went down and how it happened.

You wouldn't cut ties for most break ups.

You definitely would for the ones that went nuclear.

It comes down to how mature each person can handle the aftermath and rebuild process.

• It would depend. I'm friends with most of my ex's.

• nice. but he ended it and my mom don't like him no more because he's weird and evil and selfish and no respect. and he knew that because of what happend.. but if he know that why not unfriend me. I sure dont like him so. care less. just asking

• Your welcome

• Well if you broke up on adult terms then why would you want to lose a person you loved and cared for

• yes i would compete distance myself from your life if it was me as i just can't be friends with exs

• Yes her an not all family if your friends with a few

• depends on terms we split on?

• All depends on on close friends I was with the family...

• ever since we was together and since we broken up. he haven't talk to my male cousin.

• he probably just haven't noticed it.

• he did notice Oneal's post and he always sees my cousin post.

• fair enough

• thanks for listening lol