Conflicted and Confused?

7 months ago broke up with my fiance. We have known each other 30 plus years. We never were in a place to be together until 2015. When we got together of course it was great. We felt like we finally had our chance. At 53 years old , it was time! Things got off to a rocky start but leveled out. We were together a year. September 2015 he proposed. 3 months after he proposed things went south. Lots of argument. Then one very final blowout and I gave the ring back and he left. The first month very little communication. I even saw him on my Bday. Then after that the door shut. No contact for almost 3 months. Then the door opened. Started with emails and phone calls. Even came and took me to dinner once while he was in town. Then he shut it again and I have not heard from him in 10 days. Its like he wants to open up , then the slightest thing said that could be wrong he shuts the door. We have been apart 7 months. Should I let this go. Yes, I should not have given the ribg back , but my god how much of this nonsense is worth holding on to? Any suggestions, ideas, comments?

03

What Guys Said 3

• A lot depends on your histories. If this is a first relationship for him at 53 (or thereabouts) all bets are off.

• Trust your instincts and go by that. Sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth

• aftr 30yers u people broke up but Y u both ask urself tht once sit together and think Y did u fight last time and what wrong in u both bcz relationship more worth thn any thing u people still together calm urself up and talk eachothr if u don't like some things in him say and if he don't like things u need change ask him to say whn u both sit talk I think it comes to end bcz u were been together for 30yers now u people u know better each other so u do. but I feel sorry tht u giv ur ring to him tht not proper one

• 1st thing is u shuld hav givn ring back

What Girls Said 0