Am I really that bad?

By boyfriend of 2.5 years dumped me after he admitted he had cheated on me for the last 2 months with a stripper which he married today in Vegas.

His best friend told me that the main reason he had an affair was because he thought I was ''way too beautiful and smart " for him and that he considered he didn't deserve my love ...

My question is : How can a guy after 2 years and 4 months decide he doesn't deserve the love of the person who's been there for him anytime he needed and just runs off with a random stripper ?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• well for 1 I am sorry.

For two..tbh the way you dress in your pictures is hot but your gonna get a lot of shallow guys from that kind of presentation.

for 3...how are you more beautiful than a stripper? Like so he deserves her love more than yours? He might Have said those things in a lame attempt to make you feel better but they just show how shallow he is.

Sorry you going thro it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's just something he's saying to try to quell ur fire, or make himself not look so bad. The way you look, no offense, isn't really sending the signal that you're smart, and its probably going to attract this type of guy.

• Gorgeous but I prefer my girls to look more natural (less make up). Its obvious you were just dating a jerk.

Btw you honestly think it will work with a stripper haha

What Girls Said 2

• wow he is a complete asshole. it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with his lack of character. f*** him karma is a bitch and he will get his...you will come up trust me.

• glasses, or too much make up, but you're pretty.