Why am I cheated on constantly?

So this is my 8th relationship where I've been cheated on and dumped and I just want to hear from the ladies what's some things I could be doing wrong, am I to nice? I feel like I don't chase after bad women

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you actually paying attention to them? I mean women usually give you signs that you are not meeting their needs but sometimes men don't listen. I know mine doesn't & I break up with him constantly & I look like the bad guy. Also, are you are 100% sure you are in relationships with these women & not just dating them?

Most Helpful Guy

• 8th relationship? You're a bitch. Simple as that. Your girlfriends don't respect you and therefore they cheat on you. You need to change yourself. After 8 times, YOU'RE clearly doing something wrong. You're 19 years old too. Calm down.

What Girls Said 3

• 19 years old & in your 8th relationship? Dear Lord!!! Stop being in a relationship for sometime. Take time to be with yourself. Analyse your relationships then you will get the answer.

• one you are 19 girls at your age ALWAYS CHEAT at least most of them

• you're only 1 year older than me though.

• take my advice GIRLS your age actually think there better then men just cause if there looks
      stating facts

• It could just be the kind of women your pursuing...

What Guys Said 5

• maybe the girls you are meeting don't want to be serious, or want you to be serious. maybe they expect young guys to cheat so they don't think it's anything to worry about.

in your position, I'd avoid dating for a while and just focus on getting some life goals out of the way.

• Women are the problem. Not you.

• Do they state a reason? Is there a common thread for who the leave you for?

• tell us some things you think you may be doing wrong.
    also you're only 19 lots of them don't want anything serious

• Cause your balls is too small