What do I do about this?

what do you do when you realize she don't want you anymore... 2 children involved

33

Most Helpful Girl

• try to communicate, do it for the children, tell they really need a family, but if there is no way of agreeing maybe it is better to leave than stay and fight, don't involve children​ in that...

Most Helpful Guy

• For the kid's sakes I'd do everything I could to make it work. Best thing is to take it to a professional and see a marriage counsellor and also do some real soul searching. Read up on relationship dynamics and male and female psychology. Knowledge really is power, you might find learn something about you or your wife that will save your marrage. It's only when all options are spent or when the other person is no longer even willing to try and fix it that you should walk away from your family.

• also agreed what Aassem said, if there's someone else involved don't waste your time.

What Girls Said 2

• Get over it and move on

• Talk about it with your partner

What Guys Said 2

• You try to understand what went wrong, what changed her. If it's something you can work on, then work on it.
    If she said there's someone else let her go immediately!
    If she wouldn't give you an honest answer you should also let her go.
    About the children, if things went south, try to work an agreement with her, no court needed. if she was stubborn and wanted the 2 kids given that you can't accept that. call a lawyer and fight for your rights!
    hope I was helpful.

• You can split up, but do it in a gentle way. BUT make sure that the children get enough attention for both parents. The children are the most important.