I need advice, someone help?

so I ended a relationship with someone about 2 weeks ago, and I find out today that she was with me for a dare and was being given money the longer she stayed with me and was given close to 150 each time we did something sexual, I'm really struggling with this and just need some advice as I gave her everything I could and she has been my first and only girlfriend. What do I do?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest you go up to her and be really mature about it, and make her feel really bad, and she really missed out on! Don't feel bad you deserve so much more than that! Girls are stupid to the nicest people sometimes

What Girls Said 2

• You carry on, you find someone much better than her, someone who's going to love you and treat you with the respect you deserve. And most importantly you show her that you're doing just fine without her, better even, and you show her that what she did didn't break you and that she doesn't deserve you and that she's missing out on something great, which she could have had but blew it.

• you realize she's a trifling piece of s*** which we call a prostitute. There's nothing wrong with you. Don't internalize it.

What Guys Said 6

• See her for what she really is, an inconsiderate bitch. Seriously, this had nothing to do eith you, you didn't do anything wrong. You gave yourself and your love to someone who didn't deserve it. She lost someone who truly cared and loved her and you lost a straight up bitch (like who the fuck does that?), she's the real loser in this situation if you ask me.

• That really sucks to be used like that, and especially being your first "girlfriend', sorry that happened. You're best to just move on and try and put it behind you though. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Try and recognize the signs so it doesn't happen again, but we've all been there. Played or fooled. Stay busy and try and keep your mind on other things. It's painful I know but it will get better with time.

• Man, thats pretty fucked up.
    This was not a real girlfriend, but it's hard because you gave everything for her. The only thing to do now is to try to get back on your feet and keep going with life. It's horrible that people like this exist, but you can't do anything about it right now. Try to keep your head up and you will find a proper girlfriend one day!
    ~ STAY STRONG!

• thanks man, I know that she's a bad person now, I just don't know what I can do to get back on my feet

• Only time will heal wounds, just try to focus on the things you like for now.

• thanks for the advice

• Oh boy she wasn't serious about you but I'd just look at it that way find somone who truly cares for you it will happen just give it time

• you can't​ believe everything you hear... I highly doubt someone was paying her to sleep with you and if they did then she's the one that has issues.

• it's genuine, I had people that were my friends tell me because she was showing off about it

• she doesn't know my friends, she didn't want to meet them. yes she my ex now, I don't care what she says, I'm just looking for advice on how to move forward

• just try and keep doing your thing pick up a hobby to replace your free time. It's cool if you want to take a while to be by yourself but then try to surround yourself with friends and get back out there.

• kick her ass