Guys, how do you feel when your ex girlfriend's boyfriend is more successful and better than you?

I broke up with my ex of 2 years 7 months ago. I recently saw her Facebook posts that she has gotten a new boyfriend. It looks like that guy is a pretty successful and better than me; he own a nice house even with a fancy swimming pool while I am still living with family because I am struggling on saving money to buy a house which isn't happening any time soon, he knows how to cook many decent homemade meals while I don't know how to cook at all, he know how to enjoy life with fun activities and travel to places while I haven't done much due to constantly working and can't afford to at the same time. I know we are not together anymore and I should be happy for her that her life is way better with this guy than with me but for some reason, it feels like shit. I am not sure normal that I am feeling this way since I shouldn't have feeling for her, is it just me or if any of you guys feel the same?
Guys, how do you feel when your ex girlfriend's boyfriend is more successful and better than you?
Add Opinion