Guys, how do you feel when your ex girlfriend's boyfriend is more successful and better than you?

I broke up with my ex of 2 years 7 months ago. I recently saw her Facebook posts that she has gotten a new boyfriend. It looks like that guy is a pretty successful and better than me; he own a nice house even with a fancy swimming pool while I am still living with family because I am struggling on saving money to buy a house which isn't happening any time soon, he knows how to cook many decent homemade meals while I don't know how to cook at all, he know how to enjoy life with fun activities and travel to places while I haven't done much due to constantly working and can't afford to at the same time. I know we are not together anymore and I should be happy for her that her life is way better with this guy than with me but for some reason, it feels like shit. I am not sure normal that I am feeling this way since I shouldn't have feeling for her, is it just me or if any of you guys feel the same?
0
3