Is it bad to get engaged after dating for only a year after being in a long term relationship before that?

• Yes
  • No

11

What Girls Said 1

• No. That's how one of my close friends got married in 1.5 years. If your ready now then get married now. There is no point in waiting for something your able to do and want to do. If your certain that this person is right for you, whom you want to commit to for life, and be serious with, then my advice to you is just make sure you know what you need to know about your partner involving sex and kids and ask if there is anything that will hinder them from meeting those needs. Other than that, this is between her and you.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends. If you have already passed the page and you are ready for that kind of commitment, then there should be no problem. It also depends of how much you love that person you are getting engaged.