I'm married and I am a sex addict. I just can't help myself from having sex with strangers. My husband doesn't know. I'm afraid he will. Help?

523

Most Helpful Guy

• See a psychologist he may help and keep your self busy in work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow okay so most guys aren't giving good advice, but as someone who lived with a sex addict, I suggest you see a professional therapist or attend rehab meetings or both. While hiding it might sound like a good idea, you're right about your husband finding out. You should see if you can get a one on one with a pro and get on a plan to steer you from the addiction

What Guys Said 22

• find help first, find if there is an issue between you or if it's something to do with you alone. move from there, divorce as a last resort to end his suffering if you can't kick this. find a councilor who will try to save the marriage, lots of professionals jump too quickly to divorce, divorce is your last resort.

• I think I've seen too many troll Qs today but heck, i might as well answer this one lol. He will and i surely hope he shoves a huge dildo so far up your ass that you choke to death. In your case, you will most likely die happy.

• Being addicted is tough and I can certainly sympathise... if you continue, no doubt, he will find out. See a therapist, get some help, someone who can give you positive steps forward...

• have your husband join you. he might have fun, but NEVER keep things a secret. open up about it and if he doesn't like it then find someone else. but never betray someone's trust.

• You can help yourself. The first step is to accept that fact.

• You really like sex than your husband? What does your husband don't have that you can't stick with him, and needing someone else? Just question tho what if your husband having sex with other woman too?

• Yeah your a whore

• see your psychologist they will help. you.

• tell him. he may bone you more. though i dont know if that'll help with the addiction.

• firstly if ur sex addict, let ur husband know. if he knows he's not satisfying you, he may approve you being with other men. but make sure you tell him first if he knows from another source it'll be more disastrous

• Don't listen to the guys telling you to keep doing it lol See someone and get some help.

• Where are you located?

• The USA , why?

• More specific. If you're close enough and reasonably attractive I'll come over and help you out.

• With due respect , bugger off

• stop it and make a therapy

• why are you married? i hope he does find out. your horrible. you dont need any help.

• Just keep doing it. Once he finds out then you can divorce him. 'Cause he obviously doesn't satisfy you like I can

• Get yourself some therapy.

• give him his time.. make him feel like a king, don't give him a reason to question you and you'll be able to do as you please ;)

• if he doesn't know at this time, keep up the great work!

• why not do sexting all the day with strangers and cum send nudes hiding your face get nude talk on phone about sex sex sex
    lol

• divorce him. find yourself a sugar daddy or two who can take care of you financially and stay single and wild taking as many loads you can to the face

• Nah you're not a sex addict. You're just a normal girl with low self-esteem and no morals. Just like you sisterhood there is no help for you. Old age will slowly cure your illness.

• Do you have kids yet?

• No. Not yet

• Then you should really talk with your husband now before having kids if you can't stop having sex with other people. Maybe he will agree to let you continue that and maybe not. But you need to talk with him about it. Cheating is such a messed up thing to do.

What Girls Said 4

• You have to divorce him first... . Then continue... .

• do it with your husband

• Divorce him, he doesn't deserve that.

• Is your husband unable to satisfy you?
    I am also sex addict and very potent in this matter. Luckily my husband is able to quench my sex thirst.
    You should be careful. If your husband comes to know, hell would before you.