WHATS THE BEST REVENGE. ? THAT HURTS A GUY LIKE THIS?

Our relationship was onesided cus I loved him more obviously and I was always begging my fault or not so as to make things work but now we are done. ... i heard he kinda played me cus to him I was playing him so that's why he played me too... what do you think is the best thing to do to make him feel bad and regret. .. im doing good with moving on and we in the same class but don't talk. ... he just looks at me at times cus I feel when someone looks at me. ... I smile more often now. ... and feel free... but I can't help cursing myself for dating him

410

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lower yourself to his level. Move on and don't make things worse.

What Guys Said 9

• the best revenge is to show him what happened is not your fault, but it's okay... you can live your life without him and your self-esteem you have increased and thanks to him

make your revenge (wish me, but you can't have me anymore... cuz I'm better than what you think.

Good luck...

• Take it from someone who has first-hand experience with this: revenge will not make you feel better. It'll make you feel like a shittier person actually. Just move on and ignore him from now on. That's the mature thing to do here ;)

• " im doing good with moving on"

So why plan revenge? Odds are you'll waste so much effort and only upset yourself, he won't notice or care.

• they say success is the best revenge. just focus on you and grow more as a person.

• better yourself achive more then him, success is the best revenge

• Taking revenge for something like that is completely unnecessary and will just make you look like an asshole

• let make him love someone and cheated him by love one then will understand of hurt

• Revenge isn't a good idea. If you're over someone completely revenge shouldn't even enter your mind. Same if you truly love someone
    Revenge often has a domino effect, can lead to shit

• the fault is all yours for being dumb and naive enough to date him.
    Like the majority of girls of course. You would pretty much date any asshole anytime.

• U don't have to be mean u know. ... you talking this way shows u r mur like dumb... if you don't have anything nice to say like the rest of the nice people. .. please your opinion shouldn't be included. ... just keep it to urself. ...

• you came here seeking for answers. if you can't handle it then choose some other forum. Free speech includes any speech. even what you dont like to read/listen.

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't you spend more energy on positive growth and learn from this rather than, do something to make someone feel bad. That's counterproductive. Use this experience to grow.

• ignoring him and acting as if he doesn't even exist

• im curious about the same thing