Why am I so damn heartbroken?

I know I'm young blablabla but I'm really struggling. I broke up with my ex almost a year ago, we haven't talked or anything. I'm just dying inside, I'm so sad. He wasn't even a good boyfriend, but I fell so hard for him. Could he possibly feel the same way? Probably not. God. I just f*cking miss him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him or get in contact to meet him personally. Then pour out and tell him everything. He is probably crazy to and will get you back together

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's difficult but it's been a year so you need to come to terms with it and move maybe find someone else

What Guys Said 4

• He doesn't. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. He's moved on, and you should, too. You saw something in him he wasn't. You actually got a reprieve; this could have played out over several more months. So enjoy what you have.

• What did you love about him?

• So what are you looking for

• get a new boyfriend and get over him

What Girls Said 1

• Because guys are idiots but you're always going to think about him, get out there and find someone new