Marriage, Divorce?

What causes divorce? Dun tell me oh because of marriage.. What's the legit reason behind this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• so far from studies and number one correlation of divorce is those who have premarital sex outside of marriage especially as teens and did cohabitation all the ones who have a higher chance of getting divorce. while those who wait till marriage to have sex for the first time as virgins have less than a fraction of the rate.

any relationships that has started out in the basis of the context of lust often at any given rate cause failure if the couple doesn't make the effort of changing those Behavior patterns. other than lust selfishness is a top main reason why people divorce today. everybody can give you their version of the story but I'll just break down different scenarios. but the main reason for the divorce is an adultery issue or anything along the lines of sex, still always be that one partner that sexually neglect their spouse and causes the other to be tempted to stray if given the right time. if this is done on multiple accounts for whatever the reason is the person is definitely going to want to cheat and will eventually do it. even if the affair was well hidden a sexless marriage is considered a divorce in God's eyes. because divorce means separation.

in the prospects of lack of communication this has to do with the fact that the couple before they got married already knew of these things way before they decided to tie the knot. the problem is that they chose to do nothing about it, not setting boundaries in putting your foot down. if the person continues to do the repeated offense the couple is often too stubborn to want to just end it, knowing that they very much incompatible with each other. having very unrealistic expectations that marriage would just fix all their problems and marriage isn't about fixing all your problems. neither is marriage about happiness and this is where another who end up with another situation.

they divorced because they are unsatisfied with the marriage due to the fact of exactly what I just said prior. you figured that their partner is supposed to meet with all their needs and unrealistic expectations and it causes the others to feel trapped. oftentimes thinking that divorce is the answer and they don't bother to try to fix it. if one does make the effort to try to fix it probably to go to marriage counseling if it's what's best, the other however may not be a willing participant and dust just a lot of married to deteriorate on his own. this brings about a lot of selfishness and resentment.

0|0
    0|0
    • in the matters of finances and children, this has to do with negligence in the beginning of the dating phase where they did not make it their priority to ask important questions such as this during the first days of dating before becoming official. specially if they are the type to go with the flow and having that as their philosophy or manttra. again this correlates to the fact that they have other been in lust at the time and not taking it seriously until the very last minute, or they were so focused on looks they never bother to even question if that person is even right for them in the beginning.

• 9 out of 10 times because they are afraid to keep going through different people to date and losing that person hoping to keep them interested because they really really want them badly. and if they wasn't aware of these marital issues and they never had pre-marriage counseling then whose fault is it for the divorce? both parties. that's why you should not get involved with somebody you don't know too well before you become official. and why you don't jump into anything you don't know nothing about.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think too many people rush to get married and don't take the time to fully get to know their partner. People should date for 2 years, then live together for another 2 years before marriage, and have sex before marriage too.
    People marry the wrong person all the time. People think they can change someone, or they will change once they are married into the person they want. This hardly ever happens.
    Many people end up dating someone who is a 60% match for them. People feel greedy or selfish or shallow about going after someone else who may be a better match, so to avoid those negative feelings, and avoid hurting their partner they "settle" with them. Also, people would rather be with a bad partner than no partner and simply continue along with marriage plans with someone they are not fully compatible with. Then you see the result several years down the road with high divorce rates.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's because people are more willing to give up and find something "better" than work through problems

0|1
    0|0
  • most divorces are due to small issues that grow huge, because some couples are married before the infatuation period is over. infatuation is just chemicals in your brain when you fall "head over heels" in love. the average infatuation period is two years. it makes you see the other as nothing but perfect, and it's what can get people married in just a matter of days. once that goes away, you start to notice things you didn't before; big things and little. this causes arguments, arguments cause stress and anger, which creates more tension and arguing, until it's nothing but a toxic relationship, and they get a divorce. others can be caused by secrets, change (in personality, money, etc), or general stress with work and such being at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Growing apart, miscommunication, cheating, lack of intimacy... there are quite some reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • The cheating part though...

• Show All
    • I think for me that's the biggest cause of divorce...

• There are multiple reasons. But indeed, when a partner has been cheating this almost always leads to a divorce, where the other reasons might be solved. But that depends on both partners.

• Irreconcilable differences. Basically things that each person is not willing to change but the other person requires they change. Marrying the wrong person causes divorce.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see... So you gotta find the RIGHT one before u engage..

• I don't think there is a right "one" I think there are things that a person won't negotiate on, as long as those things line up your likely right for each other

• I see~guess it's fine.. lol

• The same that causes break ups

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling trapped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miscommunication has a lot to do with it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Loading... ;